For Apple Podcast Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sparrow-podcast/id1452077274?mt=2
For Spotify Podcast Users: https://open.spotify.com/show/4ItB4Ykrse6gEqRsKQqOZS
For Android Podcast Users: simply search for “Sparrow.Podcast”
- The Best Friend & Worst Enemy of GrowthIn the process of growth, we experience something that could either be the best friend or worst enemy in our growth. If we learn to hand it over to God, we can become more than conquerors through Him. If we take it into our own hands, we will only produce more of it. It's called PAIN. Listen to find out more! Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Provoked Unto Love & Good WorksWhy should I gather with other believers? What am I supposed to do when I do gather? In this episode, we look into the biblical strategy on what to do when gathering with others to incite a move of the Spirit that will bring glory to God and blessings into our midst. We can miss the mark by being disengaged from spiritual matters with other believers if we are not careful. Listen for more! Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Dealing With Accusations & Confidence In Ministry: Part 2Following part 1 of this mini series, we continue looking into Nehemiah's character battles and his enemies: Sanballat, Tobiah, and Geshem. There are some critical details that are very helpful to us when we deal with accusations and confidence in ministry. Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Dealing With Accusations & Confidence In Ministry: Part 1In this episode we look into the character challenges that Nehemiah faces as he pursues God's mission. As we grow in ministry, we will face accusation, the voice of envy as a test of character and to see whether or not we will become distracted. Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- When God's Revelation Messes With My TheologyIn this episode we discover more of the fact that there are times when God wants to expand our understanding, yet His supreme revelation collides with our limited theology. God wants to take us into a deeper relationship with Him and as we grow in Him, we must be willing to exchange our human limitations for His divinity. Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Love, Fear & VulnerabilityIn this episode we dive into the subject of love and it's opposing force, fear. We also look into how important it is to utilize our vulnerabilities to our advantage in God and our relationships with others. Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Humbled or Humiliated?In this episode we dive into the difference between walking in humility or in humiliation. In a sincere effort to be humble, we sometimes humiliate ourselves or let our circumstances humiliate us. Listen to find out more about the difference! Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Anointed or Talented?In this episode, we look into the difference between what it means to be anointed or talented. We need to know the distinction between the two, for our own motives and for our discernment. Listen to find out more! Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
- Welcome to Sparrow.Podcast with Hector RoblesIn this inaugural episode, Hector Robles discusses the inspiration for Sparrow.Podcast. He also addresses the social media handle, Sparrow.Pocket on Instagram and Facebook and shares some of his story about how his dream of serving others has unfolded. His testimony may inspire you to pursue your dream as well! Don't forget to subscribe to the show!